Sunday, February 9, 2014

First Post

Welcome to my blog, Tender Mercies. 

This blog is about my daily life, and the influence of our Lord in it.  I am a Mormon and proud of it.  If you want to learn more about it, go to lds.org or mormon.org.  I have a testimony that my church and its teachings are true.  Aside from that, I lead the life of a normal teenager.  I go to the Japanese School in Sheridan, which is like many other charter schools except for the fact that it teaches Japanese as a second language.

I have a mother, a father, and five siblings.  For their safety, I will change their names.
My older brother's name is Inspector Gadget, at fifteen he's a genius with all things technological, and the person our family goes to whenever our computer has problems.
My oldest younger sister is named Pinkie Pie, she is ten and loves drawing, the color pink, and everything fun.  Her favorite animals are owls and other birds, she also likes horses.
My middle younger sister's name is Little Rose, at eight years old she is pretty much the mediator of our family, always sweet, kind and considerate.  She likes butterflies, flowers, and all things girly.
My youngest sister is named Kitty, she is the life of the party.  She is five years old and loves anything that has to do with cats.  She goes outside to jump on the trampoline as much as possible.
My baby brother's name is Danny Boy, he is so cute and sweet at nine months.  He likes funny noises, and is trying to learn how to walk first instead of crawl!
I'm going to refer to myself as Hermione, in respect to the Harry Potter character.

I will use this blog at the end of each day to analyze what happened, and how I have seen the hand of our Lord in it.  Thank you for reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment